CLAP 100 LAUNDRY
ADVANCED ACTION DETERGENT
CLAP 100 is a advanced action detergent free flowing powder and nonionic in nature. CLAP 100 is completely soluble in water and is used for washing and cleaning of F & B linen, hospital linen, engineering and workshop overalls.
- CLAP 100 is a complete and efficient powder for all types of fabric.
- It quickly removes all dirt particles and heavy soil.
- It easily removes different kinds of stains like oil, grease, ink, rust etc.
- It works efficiently in hard water also.
- It enhances colour brightness of the fabric due to florescent optical brightening agent present in it.
Dosage: Use 5 to 15 gm of CLAP 100 powder for 1 kg of dry linen, soak the fabric and wash.
PRODUCT DATA :
- Appearance: White free flowing powder.
- Odour: Odourless.
- pH 1% solution >10
STORAGE AND HANDLING: Store in a dry place. Close the container after use. In case of contact with eyes, rinse with plenty of water and seek medical advice
PACK SIZE : 25 Kgs.
Note: Above information is for guidance only. User is recommended to test the product before use. For Professional users only. The manufacturer declines all responsibility for damages from improper product use.
Material Safety Data Sheet available on request