CLAP 200 ADVANCE LAUNDRY
LIQUID EMULSIFIER CONCENTRATE
Clap 200 ADVANCE, is a superb liquid emulsifier concentrate specially tailor made for cleaning fabrics exposed to mineral oils and grease stains from chef’s uniforms, mechanics boiler suits etc. CLAP 200 ADVANCE enhances the efficiency of normal laundry detergents and ensures soil free fabric.
- Removes heavy soils efficiently and maintains fabric life.
- CLAP 200- Advance is a concentrate thereby requiring minimal dosage.
- Compatible with alkali, softeners and solvents like alcohol.
- Rich foam. Enhances mechanical performance of fabrics.
- Easy to use.
DOSAGE: For normal soiling cotton and Polyester 1-2ml /kg of dry load. Safe for use on coloured fabrics
- Appearance: free flowing clear liquid.
- Odour: Odourless.
- pH 1% solution 6 – 7
HOW TO USE: For colored materials like polyester and cotton, use a dosage of 2-5 ml/kg of dry load along with an appropriate amount of CLAP 100.
CAUTION: In case of contact with eyes, rinse with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
STORAGE: Store in a dry place. Close container properly after use.
PACK SIZE: 25 litres.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
Note : Above information is for guidance only. User is recommended to test the product before use. For Professional users only. The manufacturer declines all responsibility for damages from improper product use.
Material Safety Data Sheet available on request.